Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Through email or in the public domain, that is on vast area of internet, the app content to MobileSnack.Net is submitted. All the app content which involves the snapshots of all android games and app data also, are posted on the site according to the standard U.S Copyright Fair Use Act ( Title 17, U.S. Code. ) which we follow.
Notification Of Copyright Infringement
MobileSnack.Net is in agreement with the 17 U.S.C. 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). According to our policy, we strictly respond to any infringement notices, and take the necessary actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and the applicable intellectual property laws.
If the patent material is posted on MobileSnack.Net, or the links to the copyrighted information are reciprocated by any of the search engine, and now you want the information to be detached, then you must provide in detail the information tabulated in that particular section. The user must be aware that he will stand liable for the disfigurement (including costs and attorney’s fees) if you misquote the information listed on our site that is violating on your copyrights. We recommend that you first communicate with an attorney for legal support in this situation.
The copyright infringement must include the underlying copyright infringement claim :
- Affirmation of the authorized person, who is to act on behalf of owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed must be provided.
- A valid email address with adequate contact information should be given, in order that we can contact you when needed.
- You should precisely identify the detailed copyrighted work that is claimed to be infringed and includes at-least one search term, under which the mobile information is viewed in the MobileSnack.Net search results.
- A statement that states that the complaining party ensures good faith belief that the usage of apps in the manner complained of is unauthorized by the copyright owner, its representative or the law.
- A statement ensuring the accuracy of android information in the notification. Also under the penalty of perjury, that the complaining party has the authorization to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly violated.
The authorized person who is to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is supposingly being breached, must sign the agreement. The infringement notice should be delivered to MobileSnack.net via Contact US Form Or via
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Allow us for a week or two, to get back to you with the email response. It may be noted that if customer mails to the other parties such as our Internet Service Provider, to have an early response, it may not expedite your request rather it could be delayed due to the complain not being filled correctly. Thanks