Youtube Downloader for Android is an easy to use app to download videos from YouTube on your Android device without any problem, with the help of this app you can download unlimited videos from YouTube in any quality you want, before going to download this app, Read below the Features and Instruction.
How to use YouTube Downloader
- Search for video and music with in the app itself, or Simply Select the “share” button in the YouTube App while watching a video (or share any YouTube video plain text link via any App) and choose “YouTube downloader”
- You will see all the video codecs and qualities available for the video you’re on. then Press an item to download the video locally (on the device) or to send the download via SSH to a remote PC. Destination machine requirements: Bash and Wget. Other SSH info available;
- Long-press an item and choose between copy to clipboard or share link as text. Note: such a link (differently from when you send it via SSH) can be only used from the same device where it has been created OR from the same LAN, if you share it to another PC.
- Use the Dashboard to interact with downloaded video (audio extraction / conversion / mux and file management).
YouTube Downloader for Android Features
- Search for YouTube videos with in the app and download on your android device
- Remote download on another PC via SSH
- Support for almost any format/quality available from YouTube
- Audio extraction to aac/ogg or conversion to mp3 (menu available via single-click on items in the Dashboard tab)
- Mp3’s ID3 tags edit
- Mux Audio-Only and Video-Only streams into a complete video (to enjoy HD resolutions available as separated streams only)
- File management (menu available via long-click on items in the Dashboard tab)
- Handle download link : copy and/or pass it to other apps
- video list filters by format, quality etc via (left) sliding menu
- Many preferences to customize usage.
How To Download Youtube Downloader
- First of all download full APK file of Youtube Downloader from below provided download link
- If you use your computer to download the file, then you need to transfer in your device
- now open the APK file with your phone default file manager. If you don’t have try these
- ES File Explorer , OI File Manager
- before installing this app first ensure that you have allowed third party installations in your device you can check this option by your device setting.
- Go To Setting > Security > and there you can tick the “Unknown sources” box.
YouTube Video Downloader for Android
Category : Tools